The Departments of Ichthyology & Aquatic Environment, Crop Production & Agricutlural Environment and Biochemistry & Biotechnology of the University of Thessaly are pleased to announce the establishment of our International Master’s Program in Host-microbe interactions.
This English-speaking program is designed for postgraduates who want to study and conduct excellent research at the master’s level, in a truly international and multidisciplinary environment.
Download our complimentary eBook to better understand our one-of-a-kind MSc program (HosMic) on symbiotic relations between micro and macro-organisms, but also between microorganisms.
Learn how HosMic aims at the specialization of its graduates in topics concerning:
- the structure, the functioning and regulation of plant and animal microbiomes;
- the interactions of microbiomes with their hosts;
- the interactions between microorganisms (particularly the symbiotic ones);
- the understanding of the regulatory mechanisms governing these interactions, and the overall holobiont homeostasis;
- the role of abiotic factors in these interactions.
- Diversity: An international environment with applicants and students from all over the world and throughout several continents.
- Teacher Expertise: High quality teaching and mentoring in a truly international environment and by renowned experts of the field.
- Research-focused: 2/3 of the study program is research-based, often related to the scientific tasks of undergoing national and international research projects.
- Flexibility: We allow the flexibility to participate regardless of their physical location through the use of e-learning platforms.
Download our eBook by CLICKING HERE.
You may also email us at hosmic [at] uth [dot] gr or call us at +30 24210 93156. Otherwise, please visit our department’s website for additional news and material.