The Ethics Committee of the University of Thessaly was reestablished by decision of the 222nd / 27-9-2019 Assembly of the Senate as follows:
1. Vice Rector for Academic Affairs and Student Welfare
2. Dean of the School of Health Sciences
3. Dean of the Polytechnic School
4. Dean of the School of Sciences
5. Dean of the School of Agricultural Sciences
6. Dean of the School of Physical Education and Sports Science
7. Dean of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences
8. Dean of the School of Economics and Management
9. Dean of the School of Technology
The Committee has the responsibility on:
ethics [at] uth.gr (Click here to contact the Committee)
Internal Committee on Ethics and Conduct
Each Department of the University of Thessaly forms a three-member Internal Subcommittee on Ethics and Conduct, according to a decision of the Rector's Council in no. 6 / 9-10-2018 meeting.
Each subcommittee, at departmental level, deals with issues of confidentiality control, respect for personal data and other rules of ethics and ethics of diploma, postgraduate and doctoral theses.